IFB: Through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003, The Guyana Energy Agency invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the Supply, Installation & Commissioning of 80 Grid-Connected and Hybrid Solar Photovoltaic Systems in All Ten Administrative Regions for the Guyana Energy Agency.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information, inspect the bidding documents and purchase a complete set of the bidding documents from the cashier at the Guyana Energy Agency, 295 Quamina Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown from Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 15:30 hours. Tel #: 225-8569 ext. 226. The cost for each bid document is two thousand Guyana Dollars (G$2,000) non-refundable. The method of payment will be cash.
- Interested bidders are advised to attend the pre-bid meeting to be held in the GEA’s Conference Room, 295 Quamina Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown on January 10, 2019 at 10:00 hours.
- Bids shall be submitted in a plain sealed envelope bearing no identification of the bidder and marked on the top left hand corner “Supply, Installation & Commissioning of 80 Grid-Connected and Hybrid Solar Photovoltaic Systems in All Ten Administrative Regions for the Guyana Energy Agency.
- Bids shall be addressed to:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB)
Ministry of Finance
Main & Urquhart Streets, Georgetown
and deposited in the tender box at the above address no later than 9:00 hours on Tuesday, February 12, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of those bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 9:00 hours on February 12, 2019 in the boardroom of NPTAB at the above address.
- The NPTAB, Ministry of Finance, reserves the right to reject any or all bids without assigning any reason whatsoever and not necessarily to award to the lowest bidder.
Chief Executive Officer