REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
The Guyana Energy Agency invites the submission of quotations for the following:
- Service of the Air Condition Units
- Maintenance of the Agency’s computers (laptops, desktops) and printers including troubleshooting, diagnosis, service and repairs. Bidders are asked to submit their individual price sheet.
- Provision of Pest Control Service
- Provision of Transport Service (Road and River)
- Bidders can email request to conduct an inspection of the site(s) for #1,2 and 3 to email@example.com or telephone 226-0394 (ext. 203 or 232).
- To assist in the preparation of quotations, interested bidders must uplift a complete copy of the spreadsheets from the Cashier at 295 Quamina Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Monday to Friday between 8:00 hrs-15:30 hours or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders are required to submit valid NIS and GRA compliance and Business Registration.
- Completed priced and signed quotations must be placed in a sealed envelope addressed and submitted to the Chairman, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Wight’s Lane, Kingston no later than April 9, 2020. Envelopes must be clearly marked ‘Quotation for _______” (insert the name of the service). Bidders are invited to attend the opening at the above address at 9:00 hours on April 9, 2020.
Chief Executive Officer