The GEA is seeking to employ a highly motivated and meticulous person to fill the position of Social and Environmental Officer.
The qualifications and experience requirements are as follows;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies/Science from a recognized university with at least three (3) years experience in a similar capacity.
Key competencies required:
- Reliable and productive;
- Ability to execute instructions;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Computer literacy
Complete Curriculum Vitae with cover letter must be submitted by Monday August 7, 2023,to the GEA, at 295 Quamina Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed job description can be uplifted from the Administrative/HR Division or downloaded below